- Rhiana- Today we learned how to read two passages on the same topic, take notes, and then we had to write a paragraph on what we took notes about.
- Elizabeth - Today we learned about main idea and details when we are reading non-fiction books.
- Chloe - This week we learned division.
- Hailey - Please check out our class on Twitter.
- Ethan - We played 4-Square in Wellness this week.
- Jared - Remember to practice your recorder every week.
- Jacob - We are learning how to find certain books in the school library.
- Shannon - We finished painting our Picasso heads in art, and now we’re doing pottery.
- Mary - We’re learning how to play volleyball in gym.
One of the things that I do on an almost daily basis is place extra copies of worksheets and papers in our "extra copies" box. This way there's always an extra copy in case something gets lost. At the end of each trimester I let the children who like to play school take home any of these papers. So, if you see a lot of papers come today don't think it's work your child needs to catch up on, it's just for fun. :)
Here's what we'll be learning about next week:
- Reader’s Workshop: Reading for information and main idea/supporting details
- Writer’s Workshop: Information Writing
- Math: Division
Please remember that my door is always open if you have any questions or concerns. I also check email frequently. Together we are partners in your child’s education!