It’s amazing how fast the year went by. It seems like we were just bundling up against the cold of winter! I’d like to thank each of you for all of your support this year. It has been my absolute joy and privilege to teach this class of children. I have loved coming to work every day. It’s a very lucky person who gets to say that they truly love their job, and I am, indeed, very lucky! This class has worked so hard, and learned so much this year. They’re kind, sweet, hilariously funny, and super hard working kids! The days when they randomly broke out into song or started dancing will always bring a smile to my face when I think of them. Your children will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I look forward to hearing about all of their accomplishments in school and in life as the years go on!
Please be sure to join us for the Celebration of Learning on Thursday. It’s a fun slideshow of pictures taken of the children throughout the entire year. It’s a great way to help celebrate all of their growth and learning. They’ll also be able to share their research projects with you!
Here's the list of all special events coming up:
- June 6: Classroom chocolate tasting party in the afternoon
- June 7: Step Up Day in the afternoon
- June 8: Water slide and game day. Kids can bring board games (not electronics) to play in class that day!
- June 9: Book character parade and Classroom Celebration of Learning, EARLY RELEASE DAY!
- June 10: School-wide end of year slideshow, EARLY RELEASE DAY!
- June 13: Last day of school, Field Day, Report Cards go home, EARLY RELEASE DAY!
Remember that my door is always open if you have any questions or concerns. I also check email frequently. Together we are partners in your child’s education!