Sunday, February 8, 2015

Information Books

Our information writing books have been published... sort of. Here's the quick link to the books:
https://sites.google.com/a/plainvilleschools.org/carnevalea/info-books

Now here's the story behind publishing their stories... I'm having some technical difficulties getting them into Kindle format, and retaining the page breaks for chapters and special formatting like bulleted lists. So, what I've done is put them all into PDF format and post them on our class website. In the meantime I've got calls out for help on social media to all my techie teacher friends and even further on Twitter. So hopefully I'll be able to get the books in ePub format so your children can all download each others' books onto their devices.


No comments:

Post a Comment